
Its about 1030pm now, I really have no more strength to play with my this hyperactive "pipi" anymore. Without a choice, I left him lying beside me on my bed grumbling to the last energy of the day is used up. See the way he sleep man, he still so unsatisfied. Since I worked from the 1st day, He wake me up a few times in the middle of the night, making me now real "steam" Today I was almost shouting Pause! My brain so packed that I can feel them leaking. I really wonder how good can I perform this round, so many shit issues, each with stories tat I can hardly remember. My head spinning now, My eyes lid falling down again . Zzzzzz



1 comment:
Dun worry too much , i am still here , no matter what i will try my best to assit what i can
Post a Comment