Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A day to remember?


Today I hear baby Ryan mumble Daddy again, this time it was loud and clear. Think so its a day that I should record down, cause human beings are so forgetful. very soon we will forget about all these precious moments. Just now before Ryan finally fall asleep, he was still trying he very best wait for his Daddy to come in to play with him for the last of the day, but at the end he did not manage to say goodnight. Before he close his eyes, he look up at me and mumble something, then he look at daddy's sleep place. I know what he's trying to say, but I ignore and pat him sing him lullaby. Daddy must be playing sudden attack again. I really dun wanna go out and make noise again. kind of sick of nagging. Why should i? Why must I always walk around the computer like a Idiot waiting for a husband or daddy companion. Feel like a shit.

No comments: