Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A tired but sweet saturday


This morning ryan woke up quite early again, I was so tired that I refused to open my eyes. Lucky I have a nice maid, she heard Ryan voice and came in carry him out so as I can sleep a bit more. I finally pull myself up at about 9, when I walk out of the room, Ryan was so happy when he saw me, he must be thinking, oh mummy still at home, Yeah! After tat, we have breakfast as usual downstairs cause dad use car. By afternoon, I am actually very tired and lazy, but decide to bring them to Imm cause I know my poor baby must be so bored this week cause with me around, they usually have lots of outings. Dun know why, I feel so guilty to Ryan since started work, hence ended up bought him a musical bicycle to make him happy. See, this video, he so active playing merry go round.

1 comment:

Sisters said...

Ryan so clever , can play choo choo car :)