Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

We met at IMM



I am so into my job this morning , when the clock hit 12 o'clock i am so nervous to rush to post office to get my mail posted. Never do i realise i forgotten to bring my phone. Poor Jas she tried to contact me while shopping alone ...... Maybe it is pure luck or destinated , we met at the entrance of watson.

Nobody can understand , at that moment i am so happy and guilty. i can imagine imediately how she had tired to contact me but couldn't. Lucky we met and we spent my last 20 min of lunch doing some shopping.

I am so lucky to grab two manicure nail polish and a top + base coat polish at only twenty bucks. Going to try on my hand soon. If only Jas can paint it for me :(

But today need to study for marketing quiz so cannot vist Jas for dinner. I make it up on Sat my dear Jie Jie. Love you always

1 comment:

NiuNiu_Mama said...

Lol, when i see this blog,, I laugh laugh laugh.. so cute.. The ng sister... so cute de name...