
Sunday has become the happiest day of my two sweetheart since I started work. In the past, it's not necessary to wait till Sunday for outings. Occasionally in the weekdays, I will also bring them out to the malls to do some marketing. Life changes since I am not around, I think they must have been bored at home. These few weekends, they stick behind me like a super glue, not allowing me to leave their sight for even a few second. The small one is even a bully, he want me to carry him all the time, not even permit me to go toilet. Ah yo, so tiring lor... But searching deep into my heart, I realized that how much my kids love me actually and I should feel blessed instead. Whenever seeing them so happily enjoying little things we do for them, you know it worth. I am recharged with love from my kids and ready for another week of stress hard work again. Celine and Ryan baby, if only you can see this: Study hard! Strive for better results! Let Mummy sweat and blood worth.



No comments:
Post a Comment