Today was a little unusual comparing to the usual dumb lifestyle i had recently. Our UK collegues arrived S'pore today for the MRP training. After a long day of hard work, our bosses ignore our him again like the way he treat the other guests My collegue "V" and I think that it really not nice to treat our guest like this, hence we decided to bring him for dinner at One Fullerton. V suggested to have seafood there but unfortunately when we reached there, there was no table available because we have not make a reservation. Without other choice, we decided to walk to Esplanade to search for other food. We ended up in ThaiExpress because there wasn't much choice there too, and I think our UK collegues looks very tired after walking a long bridge and cannot walk futher anymore. The dinner was not quite suitable for him from the way he look when he tried them, perhaps it's too sour for him and english man don't like sour food. After the dinner, we sent him to the taxi stand so as he could take a cab back to his hotel. Feeling pretty emotional, I decided not to go home straight but stay there for a while to enjoy the scenery.
Looking at the beautiful night scene, lots of memories flash in my mind and remind me of those "happening" days I had. Time really flies, it was like yesterday I have just past my 21st birthday and now I'm reaching 30 soon. I wonder if he could still remember the little promises that we made and the happy moments we had together. I wonder if where will we be when we are old, will our feelings fade totally before we are old enough to keep our promises? I really miss the way he used to kiss me... If only I can go back to the past, will I still choose to be the same?
WTF LA
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment