For the past few weeks, I have been busy preparing for my sweet heart Ryan's 1st birthday party. Athough it very was tough and I hardly have 5 hours sleep a day editing the video, making the little gift and birthday banner, looking at the videos and pictures of the party now make me feel that it all worth it. There was a juncture in my life that I feel so empty with my marriage until my little boy arrived. He filled up the emptiness and make each day of mine with joy and laugther.
Little things that he learned really make me smile and forget all the unhappiness and stress I had at that moment. I really can't imagine what will my life be without him. At times, I really wish if I could pluck the stars on the sky or built a castle for him. He is the most charming and handsome man I have even seen in my life. I guess it's him that make my husband and I still together today since our feelings have cool off after years together. I always tell myself that God send him to save my marriage and brighten up my life. No matter what, I thanks god for giving me such a adorable kid and I will try my best to give him whatever I can.
WTF LA
13 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment