Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peking duck feast


2nd day of work, I am already so exhausted. Woke up late this morning, rushed with my make up and dressing but still leave some time to cuddle my sweet heart before I set off for work. Luckily, I am still not late when reached, Today is a funny day, cause my boss suddenly wanted to bring us for lunch. At first I thought wad day is tat, early christmas lunch? I puzzled. We went to Warren country club at Cck, the place look posh. Boss order some dim sum and a 6 persons set lunch. There, our boss then mention it for welcoming me. Omg, it was a big feast, bad Lol. we had Peking duck, and 6 other dishes and dessert. I can't even breathe when I came out of the office, too full.

1 comment:

joseph said...

looks soooooooooooooooooooo delicious