
3rd day of work, I already felt like been working there for years. I dragged my legs along the way to the bus stop after I left home as usual at 8.30am. Although I think that preparing the orders for deliveries should not be a problem to me by now, I refused to do them for this week. I know that once I start doing all the orders, I will have no time to go through the documents and will not know what mess is left for me :-P. In the afternoon, Hubby came to join us for lunch, so I made used of the chance to do some marketing and ask him to send back home. Luckily he came cause when we about to go back, there was a heavy downpour outside, we got a ride from Hubby back office. Not long after resume work, I think my brain cracking any moment, peering at my dearest Erjie's table, I really dun know where to start clearing the mess. My mind is complex, I felt as if a rubber band tied on my forehead! It terrible. When I reach home, I thought that I can finally relax and have a peaceful dinner, there came Celine again, giving me attitude. Frankly speaking, I really feel like giving up teaching her, everything seems useless. She hopeless.



No comments:
Post a Comment