
This is a scenery of what I see every night alone. Another day has pass by and I am again sitting at my living room staring at the television reviewing what have happened for the day. My daughter Celine have disappoint me once again. She have score only one mark for for Math test. My mind is almost empty when I saw the papers. I was struggling inside, what should I do? It was only 2 months I since I rejoined the work force, and this is what she do to me. I so am loss, totally helpless. I wonder what else can I do for the family and make her attitude change. Exhausted and mentally breaking down, I really wish that I could just faint now so as I could have a very long deep sleep without thinking. I even imagine that if I die now, what will happen to this family without me. Tears roll down my cheeks but no one see, my heark sink in the big sea.



No comments:
Post a Comment