
It's another lazy saturday afternoon, Nisa is trying to put Ryan to sleep outside the living room now while I sneaked in my bedroom for a break. Yesterday was a public holiday because it was good friday. I brought the kids to do my weekly marketing as usual. In the late afternoon I decided to bring then for coffee at chervons. They were playing happily with the pool and the swing they newly found at the small park behind. Everything was kind of peaceful while I watched them quietly as I start thinking about hubby is flying back in the evening. I felt as if like my heart became very heavy at that moment and I breathe so hard to get the air into my lungs. I knew at that moment that I am also escaping from that problem which we cant resolue and it looks like getting bad to worse each day. Even so, he did not make much efforts to save the leftover of our feelings.



No comments:
Post a Comment