Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Married couples,, do you even remember what have you vow???

Sometime I really wonder, how much do I weigh in his heart now. Everything seems to be more important than me.
When I tell him my troubles, he don't even care to say how am I going on? When I tell him my pain, he don't even ask if I feeling better the next day. All in his LIFE is his bloody work and collegues. He don't even say something to concern about me and there he will complain his tiredness and goes to sleep. WHAT THE F??? Is it because I am healthy and fit now hence I don't need attention? Do I need to be dying before my he will start to concern ?? I really sick of this kind of partner which don't even show the basic of a HUSBAND.

No comments: