Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do men think that women is really a fool?


The past few days of the week was like nightmare, after brought the kids to kids amaze last friday, a virus war break out in our family. Ryan was so sick that he refused to swallow even water. I was trying so hard to take care of them. I hardly even sleep for a few hours in the weekend. I tried my very best to manage even when I have to start work on monday. Till tuesday, I took one and a half day leave because I really could not rest my mind to work. Not trying to claim credit, but something happen last night triggered me that I have been treated like a fool actually. Leaving me sleeping with the sick kids alone, he actually went to sleep in a seperate room just because I refuse to on the air con and the kids was noisy.

No comments: