Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

What the point of asking for "Love"


After going through so much in life, I was convinced that there isn't true love that last. Every relationship start like cooking a pot of soup for your partner, it taste great when its new and while its hot, but it will eventually turn cold. Even if you try to reheat it, he might not even want to drink anymore. I been trying so hard to salvage the relationship of ours, but to him its just more stress to cope. He blamed me that whatever he is doing, I am complaining. I reviewed myself again and again, I could only see that What we want is only more attention. And there it makes things even worst, He will never under what a neglected wife hopes for. What is the point of asking for Love? I must endure for the sake of my kids now, and I know we will end one day when my responsiblity is done. Our love is gone.

No comments: