Can't believe that it's 11.38pm again.. My precious weekend passes by just like this again. Today is Ryan 10 month birthday, but I could not bring him for his favorite rides. I hardly have a little of time of my own, there is just so much so much things waiting for me to do. Sob sob... Ryan fall sick since last Friday, my poor little boy can hardly eat and sleep well. He have never really been this sick since he was born, maybe because I have been always paying my full attention and protecting him to the most extreme level. Even my maid was quite a caring and loving one, no one can care for him more than I do. Two months since I work, my little boy now fall sick.
My heart is so painful when I hear him cry and complains in the night. He could not sleep well because of the phelgm stuck in his throat and nose. He wanted to play and climb but he feel so weak that he lie his face on the floor when he try to climb to me. I asking myself, is this worth? Ever since I started work, I hardly have time for him, I have so much work to do that I have to come back late almost every night. I am so guilty, my heart is sinking now. I have no motivation to go to work tommorrow and I am extremely tried. I think I have not been sleeping more than 6 hours at day for more than a month. My mind is so weak now. What should I do?
WTF LA
13 years ago



1 comment:
Heyhey!! U can't blame yourself , because Ryan is sick. U had tried your best to give your maximum love to him!I guess he won't even blame you!! Its normal for baby to be sick!! And its a good thing u know!! Scientific proven that children that grow up through hardship, will have better immune system when they grow up :D!
Post a Comment