Sitting in the coffee shop, there Hubby started to tell me stories of what has happened at home when I was not around.
I listened casually while eating my bowl of fishball mee happily when I slowly heard about Celine'd doing today. I lose my appetite immediately when the topic hit on how Celine disrepect my helper Leonisa today. My heart pumped my blood so many times faster, before I ever realized, I standed up suddenly and wanted to walk home immediately. I was so so angry and disappointed, how could she ever do such thing.
It started since baby Ryan fell sick, Leonisa was so busy with Ryan and have no time to entertain Celine. This girl actually get angry with the maid and started her disrespect and bully. She showed her the attidudes and play non-frient to the maid. When she was told to go down with the maid for baby Ryan's regular evening walk, she actually told the maid to walk on her own with baby Ryan, trying to show her temper. She say words of despite towards the maid which made her felt so hurt, the maid return home very soon and Hubby sense that something is wrong. He forced the maid to tell the truth and Hubby was so angry when he heard what happened. She even spoke disrespect things to my mother in law claiming asking her to keep her mouth shut because she cannot speak english well and claimed that Ryan needs to be communicate with english. I almost fainted when I imagine the scence where she did such things.
My heart is totally disappointed, I felt so disgraced to have such a daughter. How could she become such a person? Proud, so disrespectful and arrogant. I felt like disown her at that moment but Hubby kept told me to cool down.
Why? What have I did wrong? Why did my teaching fall in the drain and I discpline such a daughter.
WTF LA
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment